Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
Nothing is known about the Survivor's life during the events of Fallout: New Vegas.
In DUST[edit | edit source]
Their story is their own.
Despite this, a few things can be inferred:
- The Survivor must have history with RobCo technology, due to the fact that they start with a Pip Boy.
- The Survivor must have prior experience with the Crafting Kit, since they know what it is, and how to use it
- The Survivor has working knowledge of makeshift gear and weaponry introduced during and after the fall, as is evidenced by the capability to craft and use them.
- The Survivor must have some level of medical knowledge, as they are able craft improvised healing items.
Further assumptions may be made based on starting location:
- The Survivor has some fascination (or perhaps obsession) with the Paladin Toaster, as they kill their traveling partner for it in Blackrock Cavern.
- The Survivor can effectively make explosives, and will kill in defense of a can of beans, as seen in the Legion Safehouse beginning.
- The Survivor may have been taking part in or was a witness to arms dealings, as can be seen in the Abandoned Warehouse starting.
- The Survivor may have a history with the Brotherhood of Steel, as they can wake up in their former safehouse.
- The Survivor may have a history with the Followers of the Apocalypse, as they can wake up in their former safehouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.