Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Gameplay mechanic changes
- NPC ticks on compass disabled
- Fast-travel disabled
- Cell respawn time lowered to 24. (Leaving an area of the game for more than 24 game-time hours will respawn all NPCs, creatures, container contents and other objects marked to do so).
- Karma replaced by Sanity
See Fallout: DUST Sanity for more.
- Portable Workbench
- New recipes
- Modified recipes (e.g. Weapon Repair Kit)
Leveling / Perks / Traits
- Perk every level, most perks changed
- Slowed XP gain (no quests), doubled XP req'd per level
- Most Traits changed
Hardcore and SPECIAL
- Carry weight decrease (20 + 5 * STR)
- HP lowered (95 + (5 * END) + (5 * level))
- Food and Drink scarce. Many changes: irradiation increased, Food gives HP, booze can hydrate, ...
- Almost no harvestable crops
- Hardcore needs tickers up: FOD +1/6s, H20 +1/5s, SLP +1/10s (1 hour nap = SLP -150)
- Timescale change to 15
Player and NPC damage
- Player/NPC Torso damage is multiplied by 5, legs are multiplied by 2,5, arms are multiplied by 3x, head is multiplied by 10x (Verified on GECK)
- Damage to Ghouls is multiplied by 0.01, with damage to their heads being multiplied by 30
- Dogs torso damage multiplied by 5, head multiplied by 10, limbs by 2
- Nightstalkers torso damage multiplied by 4, limbs and head multiplied by 2
- Spore Carriers torso damage multiplied by 2, head multiplied by 4
- Tunneler head damage is multiplied by 4, torso is multiplied by 2
- Leg damage from falling tripled
- Almost all quest triggers in the game were removed with exception of the Escape The Mojave quest
- Remaining quests can be considered to be an oversight, and will have no influence on the new main quest
- Weapon wear rate increase (0.2 to 0.5)
- Spread is a function of condition now, Skill has a much bigger influence on spread
- Almost all weapons from Fallout: New Vegas available (some renamed)
- Some have changed spread, health, weight, damage and STR
- Skill requirements adjusted
- New weapons added, some craftable
- Lootable weapon modifications
- Scarce, junk rounds predominant (generally +50% wear, -25% damage). Hint: Always loot guns from opponents for the ammo in the leftover magazine.
- Some new craftable ammo
- Damage to Armor % increase (35% to 70%)
- Almost all armor from Fallout: New Vegas available (some renamed)
- Changes to health, weight, DT and effects of armor
- New armor added
- No Power Armor training available
Vendors and other NPCs
- DUST Vastly reduces the number of vendors, and those left are non-essential, do not respawn and do not regenerate health.
- Almost all friendly NPCs were removed, turned hostile or changed beyond recognition
Climate and weather have been changed.
- Climate of the Wastelands was changed to the red/orange Divide climate
- Zion is now largely covered in greenish fog
- Nights can be pitch black