Characteristics[edit | edit source]
In contrast to their stationary variant, often also simply called "Hot Plate", albeit "Electric Hot Plate" would be more fitting, these Hot Plates can be picked up and carried around.
At a weight of 2.00 lbs., the Hot Plate not only increases self-sufficiency, but also Quality of Life, and should be part of a Survivors' basic equipment, just as the Crafting Kit.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Hot Plates are not craftable.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Hot Plate will not be consumed during crafting
Locations (Incomplete)[edit | edit source]
- What formerly was Doc Mitchell's House in Ghost Town
- Primm Meat Locker
- Church basement in Fort Searchlight
- Novac, one of the hotel rooms
- Broc Flower Cave, in the same room as Ratslayer
- Toppled trailer at the ambush between Primm and Wolfhorn Village
- Ulysses' Point in Big MT
- Workshop (Michel Angelo's) on The Strip
- Vault 22 Dweller's Guard Camp in Zion National Park
- Old Mormon Fort in Freeside, 2nd floor of western tower
- Captain Dean Boat Rentals in Calville Bay
- One of the rooms on the upper floor of Camp Golf