- “You're quite the persuasive one. From this point on, most NCR Patrols won't give you a second glance. Be careful though, your disguise won't fool all of them!”
- —Fallout: DUST description
Effects[edit | edit source]
Literally none; the generic quest stage this perk is linked to has no attached scripts or flags.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This perk is obviously bugged, as it has no effects whatsoever.
- There are no currently known third-party fixes for this bug. Making one would likely require a fair amount of knowledge about scripting, quests, the G.E.C.K., and potentially individual edits to lots of NPCs' factions and templates.
- The only plugin known to make changes to this perk is DUST Tweaks - Better Repair and More on the Nexus, but it simply removes the perk as an option upon level-up. Players who already took the perk could consider using console commands to replace it with a functioning perk.
- This perk is one of several lacking proper Pip-Boy icons.
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Naugrim04, the author of Fallout: DUST, confirmed in its comments section some time ago that False Authority is bugged, and that it was intended for the perk to be disabled prior to release.